1898 to May 1898
17, 1898 - head of Steamer (H.C.) Raymond Horner raised on single dock to repair
chain fastening bolts, this boat was then owned by Captain Ed Robison.
March 16, 1898
- A trip to Roscoe to examine coal boat at Snow Hill Mine.
March 19, 1898
- light buckets on Steamer Little Dick.
March 26th 1898
- filed saws all day for O'Neil's men.
April 26th 1898
- worked in mill on coal boxes, wheel barrows, and wheel keys for
April 27, 1898
- boxed wheel arms for Steamer Delta.
April 28th 1898
- started building new pump boat for lower landing, W. W. ONeils.
April 29, 1898
- mill work on lumber for new pump boat.
April 30, 1898
- launched new pump boat.
pump boat May 4, 1898, pumped her out on the docks for leak, turned out
to be spike rents 1
May 7, 1898 -
mill work lumber for lower landing, splash boards for Steamer Little
Fred - 2 x 4s for John Lewis and tiller for Little Dick.
Sunday May 8th
1898 worked on Steamer Elizabeth putting down plank shear and piece of
rubber strake on S. bulkhead, with Henry Lambert.
holes in the planking from the spikes being driven down
on image to view full page.