Tug M. DOUGHERTY is mentioned numerous times by JW in his
journals. He normally writes that the Tug MIKE DOUGHTERY is at the
Ways, mis-spelling the last name and referring to the full first name as
MIKE. The first mention is
1911. One of the many that followed was twelve years later on
March 30, 1923
when the Tug goes in for a complete
overhaul . JW gives
more details of this final visit on
1923. Use the search engine on the Home Page to find all the
entries and remember to spell the name as JW normally did.
R.C. 25 seen behind the M. DOUGHERTY is
Boat 25. This boat was at the Ways on
April 27, 1920
June 2, 1923. Both of these
journal pages also have the M. DOUGHERTY at the Ways.